- 1. MoKo iPad Air 2 Case – Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) 9.7 Inch iOS 8 Tablet, BLACK (with Smart Cover Auto Sleep / wake)
- 2. iPad Pro 9.7 Case – Infiland Folio Premium PU Leather Smart Stand Cover for 2016 Released New iPad Pro 9.7-inch / iPad Air 3 Tablet Only (With Auto Sleep / Wake Feature), Black
- 3. iPad Pro 9.7 inch Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Apple iPad Pro 9.7 2016 Case [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector & Dual Layer Design (Black/Black)
- 4. iPad Pro 9.7 Case, POETIC Revolution [Premium Rugged][Landscape Stand Feature][Shock Absorption & Dust Resistant] Protective Case w/ Built-In Screen Protector for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Black/Dark Gray
- 5. iPad Pro 9.7 case, FYY[Full Protection]Premium PU Leather Case with Card Slots, Note Holder, Hand Strap for iPad Pro 9.7 inch (2016) Navy Blue
I would call the iPad ‘the ultimate life companion’s but Samsung sort of took it on a bit earlier. So maybe I can call it the ultimate lover. Or romantic partner. Or spouse. Whichever I choose, the point just remains the same. I always will have an iPad next to me. Guys who have them will understand what I am talking about. If you don’t have one, well, save up, you need one of these in your life. Trust me.
As much as we love our devices. This time cutting across all genders, we need to protect them. Not just protect them from thieves or thugs, but from ourselves at times too. Falls happen. Scratches happen. All that mumbo jumbo that goes on when accidents occur. That is why I have this array for you.
1. MoKo iPad Air 2 Case – Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) 9.7 Inch iOS 8 Tablet, BLACK (with Smart Cover Auto Sleep / wake)
The Moko iPad case is custom designed to suit your iPad Air 2 9.7 inch device. Utmost compatibility has the case either waking your iPad up upon opening, or sending it to sleep mode when you close it. No need to get all buttons figured out or wondering whether or not you sent it to sleep when you put it in your bag.
It also has this padded front and a hard plastic back to keep your iPad safe from any damages when a fall, for example, happens to occur. Maybe you have a child in the house. With the Moko there is no need to worry about your iPad going through any damages safe and sound.
It’s flip as well allows you various angles that are suitable for different activities. Maybe you want to watch a movie. Maybe you want to type up an email. Its all in your control with the Moko iPad cover.
2. iPad Pro 9.7 Case – Infiland Folio Premium PU Leather Smart Stand Cover for 2016 Released New iPad Pro 9.7-inch / iPad Air 3 Tablet Only (With Auto Sleep / Wake Feature), Black
Elegance and class are a major factor to consider and uphold when it comes to the care and handling of our Apple products. Style as well is a crucial feature that needs looking at.
Infiland gives you allbof that and a bag of chips. Keeps your iPad safe and in a well designed superior quality leather folio for a particular iPad. This is actually the only iPad compatible with the folio. The iPad Air 3.
Something to take note of is that this is a smart cover. Its specificity cannot allow it to be one that has you concerned with whether or not your iPad is asleep or awake.
So many functions and specs, I can’t exhaust them if I wanted to. But one thing I can guarantee you is that this is one folio you want your iPad to rest in.
3. iPad Pro 9.7 inch Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Apple iPad Pro 9.7 2016 Case [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector & Dual Layer Design (Black/Black)
Now, I fully understand the necessity of formality when it comes to handling certain gadgets. IPads being one of them. More often than not, we need to have a CA’s that has a demeanor that displays power and respect both for the device, and the possessor of the device.
When I mention futuristic, the Supcase has done it all but disappoint. Its sturdy futuristic design has your iPad 100% safe from any form of damage. Plus you need not compromise on any factor in order to get what you want. The design features both formality and a casual appeal since it has no flip.
It comes along with an inbuilt screen protector, however, that alters nothing as with regard to the sensitivity of the screen. Covers ports keeping them free from dust and any other form of debris.
4. iPad Pro 9.7 Case, POETIC Revolution [Premium Rugged][Landscape Stand Feature][Shock Absorption & Dust Resistant] Protective Case w/ Built-In Screen Protector for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Black/Dark Gray
This is also one very beautiful case for your iPad. Amazing design. Sharp vertices are a thing of the past, which gives you an edge over the floor in case of a fall on it’s corner. Worry not about any crach or damage.
It has a robotic design and a stand that allows both orientations, that is both the landscape and portrait. Along with that, it keeps your iPad free of dust, of water, or of any other contaminant you want far from your device.
For guys obsessed with tech and robots like I am. This is the one for you.
This has got to be the best there is out there. Leather is one classy material to have on your iPad case. Even better is if, like the FYY, the entire case is made of leather.
When you take a good look on the outside, it reeks of class and respect. Open it up to find the most comfortable abode for your iPad. Other than comfort, the texture is absolutely fantastic, with soft material that has a grip for your hand.
There is, as well, a rubber strap for your hand when you open the flip up that helps keep your iPad in your hands when you are in a class perhaps giving a presentation or delivering a lecture.
It has various colors to suit your preference.
So, for the ultimate partner in our lives, we do agree that we need to keep safe the things and people we care about. Ioads being one of them. You don’t want to camp outside the apple store for the latest release only to have it broken from a fall that would have easily been prevented.
Be wise, you not only need this, you need the best of it. Apple does not feel shaky when it comes to quality analysis, why should we? Just saying.